Friday, October 9, 2009

{handsome boys}

7 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Really cute pictures! How do you get all the pictures on one page? Is that a photoshop trick? You'll have to teach me!
You have the cutest little family!

Andrea S. said...

I have to agree with your title, they definitely are handsome boys. It looks like you guys are doing well and keeping busy. I need to call and catch up with you.

The Carpenters said...

Those pictures are amazing, Brooke! Your boys did awesome.

The Wageman Clan said...

You do have such cute boys!! I liked seeing all of your pictures. It looks like you guys have been busy.

lindsi said...

Glad I am invited to your blog again!!! HeHe! Such cute pictures Brooke...they turned out great!

Lisa said...

i cannot believe how big they are!!! Levi doesn't look like a baby or even a toddler - he looks like a big boy! We miss you guys!

laura j. said...

WAY cute pictures. They make me want to get some of my boys with the great fall colors before it is too late! Thanks for sharing!