Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Bunk Bed Buddies}

The boys got bunk beds at the end of September. For the first couple of days, all they wanted to do was play tree house! They have loved it. Levi has enjoyed having a big boy bed, but I think he's missed the security of his crib. One night I went up to check on the boys and Levi was nowhere to be found. It was dark, but I check all over his bed, under the bed, as well as on the top bunk where Payton was. It totally freaked me out for a second. After I called Bart to run upstairs I found Levi laying on the other side of Payton fast asleep. I was relieved and just let him stay up there. In the morning I found the two of them snuggled cheek to cheek sharing the same pillow. For as much as they fight during the day, they are sure sweet to each other.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OH! How adorable. Kirk wants a bunk bed. Maybe it's time! Don't you just love them when they are asleep??