Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Halloween Story}

So, this year for Halloween, we went with the Toy Story Theme. For some reason, I feel the need for us all to coordinate for this holiday. Anyway, Payton was Buzz Lightyear, Levi was Woody, I was Hamm (The Piggy Bank), and Bart was one of the army guys. It turned out to be a little more work than I'd anticipated with Payton's costume (I had to re-size it), but it ended up being worth it. The boys definately got lots of wear out of the costumes (Playgroup Party, Bart's Work, Grandma's work, ward party, trick-or-treating, and Grandma Sues). They showed off to anyone who would notice! They had a great time and the quantity of candy that they managed to get proves it. Here's a good picture of the "guys" at Bart's work. They dressed like one of Bart's co-workers, Susanna. Bart's the one with the big hair and white socks. He said he had to wear those socks to hide his hairy legs. I feel rude, but I told him several times that he makes one of the ugliest women, I've ever seen. I suppose that's a good thing. Women should not have that much stubble. On their legs or their faces.

3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

I think it's so fun that you have a family theme for your costumes! I just wish you had a full picture of you as the piggy bank instead of hiding behind Levi. You were so smart to do costumes that your boys loved wearing, I need to learn from you!

lindsi said...

You all looked fabulous in your costumes...but BART dressed as a woman...WOW, never thought I would see the day!!! Haha!!! We had so much fun at your Halloween party, thanks for the good times!

Memmotts said...

That is sooo funny.. You all looked so cute.