Sunday, December 27, 2009

{Lucky 7}



7 years ago (December 27th) I don't think I realized what a lucky girl I was. I had just married the most handsome, kind, giving, wonderful man! After 7 years, 3 boys, 5 houses, 7 jobs, many joys and many tears, I think I am realizing more and more how lucky I am. How blessed I am to have him forever. Happy 7 years hon! I love you even more today!






3 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding pictures. I have a request though. You'll have to post a body shot of the two of you on your wedding day. I love your dress and I want to see the whole thing. It is beautiful and so unique.

lindsi said...

Congrats you two...you make the perfect couple! You both look so young in those pictures.

Jennie said...

Thanks for posting the extra pics. The dress is so pretty!