Uh-oh. Doesn't sound like a fun trip. Hope the results of the trip are better than the results of the flight!
Oh No! I can't believe Delta lost your bags. Hope the trip was more successful than your airline. By the way, I LOVE the new picture of Hyrum in your sidebar.
OH NO!!! Isn't it kind-of fun that you can laugh about it now!!!
um, that pretty much stinks! Sure glad you have a good attitude!
That is always my worst fear when I hand my bag over. I've been known to stick an extra set of underwear in my carry on, just in case.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uh-oh. Doesn't sound like a fun trip. Hope the results of the trip are better than the results of the flight!
Oh No! I can't believe Delta lost your bags. Hope the trip was more successful than your airline. By the way, I LOVE the new picture of Hyrum in your sidebar.
OH NO!!! Isn't it kind-of fun that you can laugh about it now!!!
um, that pretty much stinks! Sure glad you have a good attitude!
That is always my worst fear when I hand my bag over. I've been known to stick an extra set of underwear in my carry on, just in case.
Post a Comment