Monday, January 4, 2010

{best baby award}

I don't know if she says this to all of her clients, but I just had my friend Jen take Hyrum's pictures this past weekend. She told me at the end that he had just recieved the 'best baby award.' I don't know if that's true, but it sure made me feel proud. If you'd like to check out a sampling of the photo shoot, her site is: http://www.jjsimplemomentsphotos.blogspot.com/. I'm really happy at how these turned out and I'm excited to see the rest.

6 comments:

lindsi said...

Ahhh, so precious! Glad she was able to capture how sweet he is. Love them all!

Clegg Family said...

Could Hyrum be any sweeter?! Those pictures are beautiful. We can't wait until we can get up there to meet cute Hyrum. What a fun Christmas present!

Andrea S. said...

So so cute! The pictures are amazing, Hyrum is adorable and you look beautiful!

Smithfield home for sale said...

Brooke, he is so precious. What a beautiful baby.

Kari said...

He is just so adorable. If only they could stay that small for just a little longer :)

Drop me your email at kari.78@hotmail.com and I will send you and invite to our blog.

Kari

Lindsay said...

I love all the pictures and the new posts, and I love you Brooke! You are the best!
Linds O