Saturday, March 27, 2010

{first game}

After being outfitted in soccer gear by his uncles, Payton has joined in on the family tradition. At home he has been practicing in the backyard to work on his 'skills' tirelessly. While he has been fearless in the solice of the yard, he was a little timid at practice and his first game. While the first few soccer events were, to be honest, a little painful for mom and dad, he has improved exponentially! His confidence has kept growing because he just loves the game and if I say so myself, he's pretty good! Once he gets over the shyness that was inherited from his mom, he'll be unstopable! We're also grateful for a good coach who is helping him find his potential. Go Red Hots!

4 comments:

lindsi said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! A dream come true actually...if only it was Taylor!!! Payton is like my second child though so I guess it could count. Go Payton!!!

Lisa said...

Aww! how cute! Love it!

Andrea S. said...

At least there's one good thing about texas-you can play soccer in spring and not freeze to death! Payton looks so cute in all his soccer gear.

Smithfield home for sale said...

Brooke you got some great action shots. I'm impressed he kicked the ball in his game! We hope you guys are liking Texas.