Thursday, June 10, 2010

{the big five}

This handsome boy just turned five years old! What a day his birthday was! He woke up to a brand new bike complete with a soccer ball horn, and mom even let him take a few spins around the house...in the house! I don't think a birthday gets any better than that...but it did! We went swimming at the local YMCA and then went to dinner at Payton's choice...Chick-Fil-A. Payton also got Candy Land, a fishing game, some legos, a new swim suit and towel, and a kickboard for the pool!
Happy Birthday Payter Bugs! You are such a kind hearted boy and we love having you in our family. Your brothers are lucky to have you. You take such good care of them and make sure mom and dad do too. You have an inquisitive mind and mom always loves hearing what kind of question you'll ask next. You love learning about animals and building things with legos and blocks. You're mom and dad's big helper and our family wouldn't be complete without you! We love you!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

How fun to read all of your updates! The beach YC looked amazing, the b-day capes were so cute, and I love all of the experiences you guys are having. Visitors are never a bad thing either. :) I'm glad you guys are adjusting so well. I hope everything is going okay for you. I'm sure it is a little hard to be away from "home", but your "new life" looks amazing too. Enjoy it. :)

lindsi said...

Happy Birthday Payton!!! It was sure fun to Skype you on your birthday and get to see you and talk with you. We love you!!! Okay, you have me crying again...sure miss you guys.