Thursday, June 10, 2010

{visitors}

It's taken me a while to write about our visitors because I knew it would make me cry! We had such a great time this past weekend with some very special visitors. My mom came out on Saturday and then Nate and Vanessa drove up from Corpus Christi to stay for the weekend. My boys were walking on cloud nine having so much love and attention. I wish I could say we did everything there was to do, but mainly we just hung out. We tried to go swimming a few times, but it didn't seem like the weather wanted to cooperate. It was just nice to be together. The boys loved playing with Nate and Vanessa's i-phones, and we had a great time visiting, cooking, and staying up late...way late! Hyrum has found his tongue. He's constantly sticking it out. Grandma got lots of cuddles from this little guy.We ate again at the 'Swinging Door.' It was okay, but not as good as I remembered.
Uncle Nate was a good sport reading to the boys while they poked him in the face. Here's Levi playing with aunt Vanessa's i-phone. No, the boys don't just love you for your phone.

5 comments:

Pease Family said...

I love all the pictures! You are such a cute mom, I love the superhero party! I hope you had an awesome birthday, I feel bad, I didn't know. We should have a girls night out sometime soon!

Kohler said...

I want to squish and cuddle that baby! Don't let him get any bigger before I get to see him!

Lindsay said...

Hi Brooke!
It's so nice to see how you are doing. I'm glad you put up so many cute things this week. I miss you guys over here-
I think we could definitely have some fun with your new ukeleli. :)
I'm glad you are happy, and it looks like you are making the world a better place over there in TX

Love,love,
Lindsay

Lisa said...

SOoo cute!

Emily said...

Oh how this reminds me of the times I had to leave Linds in DC and come back home. Now she's homesick for DC and she's been back for 2 years!
I'm so glad your Mom, Nate and Vanessa came to visit. Those visits out there where the best!Miss you Brooke and hope to see you soon!