Saturday, June 12, 2010

{pics from bart}

Bart has been at Youth Conference for the past couple of days. They went to Galveston for workshops, service activities, and beach activities on the gulf. I'm not as much amazed at the beautiful pictures and sky, but that Bart actually took a picture! Thanks hon! He even wrote on the e-mail...wish you were here. Me too~ hurry home!

4 comments:

Heidi Bitsch said...

Those are some great pics! Glad he picked up the camera for you! :)

Kohler said...

Are they really allowed to play in that oil-infested water?

Sorry I comment so much nowadays. I guess it's because I can no longer just walk over and chat for hour :(

Clegg Family said...

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday! I thought about you on your big day, but didn't have my act together to call and sing. :)

I love all of the updates and loved seeing how happy your Mom, Nate & Vanessa are when visiting you and your cute family. Wish we were next!!

Memmotts said...

Beautiful pics for sure. Looks like you guys are enjoying life in Texas. It's so hard to move far away from family but when you have each other that's all you need.
Happy Belated Birthday. Your ice cream looks like it was yummy!