Monday, August 23, 2010

{Go Stros!}

Bart's work hosted an employee appreciation the other night at the Astros game. They played the Atlanta Braves. There was a huge buffet before the game started as well as loads of popcorn and peanuts. The best part was that it didn't cost a thing, so we felt like we could splurge on a bag of cotton candy. I think that was the boys favorite part of the game...including Hyrum. Even though we couldn't see the game very well (in the end the Astros lost), it was fun to be in a major league stadium. Minute Maid Stadium's field is indoors which helped us to beat the heat.

2 comments:

Andrea S. said...

We just went to our first MLB game last weekend and it was so much fun. I think it's great to have a home team to cheer for-and even better when it's all free!

Kim said...

We were there that same night!! I wish I'd known and we could have seen each other! Glad you had such a fun night. We need to get together again soon!