Cute pic! Thanks for the invite. Love your blog!
He looks like Payton to me! He is adorable!
What happened to my baby! He has grown so much since August -- STOP!
LOVE IT!
Oh that does brighten my day! What a cutie! Lets play SOON!
He is adorable! I can't believe how big he has gotten already.
He is SO cute! I love his smile. I can't believe how much he's grown since you were here with him in August.
That is definitely a Brooke's baby:) cute little buggerlinds
So sweet! I miss that little guy! Well, we miss all of you :) but he really does brighten a person's day. I hope you've got better weather now that it's November!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute pic! Thanks for the invite. Love your blog!
He looks like Payton to me! He is adorable!
What happened to my baby! He has grown so much since August -- STOP!
LOVE IT!
Oh that does brighten my day! What a cutie! Lets play SOON!
He is adorable! I can't believe how big he has gotten already.
He is SO cute! I love his smile. I can't believe how much he's grown since you were here with him in August.
That is definitely a Brooke's baby
:) cute little bugger
linds
So sweet! I miss that little guy! Well, we miss all of you :) but he really does brighten a person's day. I hope you've got better weather now that it's November!!
Post a Comment