Thursday, March 17, 2011

{saint paddy's}

I look forward to Saint Patricks day every year! On that day, my fourth of irish blood comes out and just makes me want to dance a jig. Well, this year I didn't go crazy, but we did celebrate with our green breakfast and watched clips from 'Darby O'Gill and the Little People.' We didn't watch the scary grim reaper part. Talk about nightmares. Later in the week we had our traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner. People look at me weird when I talk about that. It's understandable when you realize what part of the cow the corned beef comes from. It's all in keeping of traditions.

1 comment:

Andrea S. said...

I don't know what part of the cow it comes from and I don't think I even want to ask! I can't believe you had your boys watch Darby O' Gill. I'm trying to remember what grade we were in when we had to watch that. Good times.