Thursday, March 3, 2011

{sugarland }

I put together a girls night out with ladies from the ward to go to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. The Houston Rodeo is one of he biggest rodeo events in the country. They have a great rodeo that goes on for over three weeks and each night there is a different concert. We went to Sugarland and I ended up purchasing 20 tickets! It was a bit of work, but it was all worth it. We had lots of fun at the rodeo and concert. Sugarland was amazing! Even better live than on the radio. I'm a fan. Afterwards we went and explored the carnival. I tried fried twinkies, cheesecake and snickers and then went on the most terrifying ride I'd ever been on in my life! I'm seriously amazed that I kept all of that fried junk down. I was shaking like a leaf when it was over. Just thinking about it gives me a headache! Anyways, thanks ladies for such a fun night! It was fun dressing up in our boots and acting silly for a night.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My favorite group!!! So jealous!