Monday, December 19, 2011

totally two

Look at this great kid!  He has got the spunkiest, most energetic personality.  I thought Payt and Levi were busy, but this kid has cornered the market on the meaning.  He's totally boy.  A big ball of energetic muscle and fire.  He can snuggle and cuddle like a pillow and then thrash around like a hurricane when things aren't just so.  His brothers are incredibly patient and tolerate his King Kong mannerisms.  He keeps us all on our toes, but he sure makes life fun and exciting.  Happy Birthday HyHy!
With all the craziness of the holidays, we managed to squeeze in some birthday festivities for our buddy. 
With Payton out of school, we went to McDonalds for lunch.  I'm guessing we all slept in and had a quick breakfast.  Just going off of the pics!  Pretty sure I got a "you're the best mom ever!" comment in there somewhere too.  I am so not above McDonalds.
 Yep, so worth it.

 During Hy's nap, the big boys helped me decorate. We opted for a ninja turtle theme 'cause that's what came to us. We cowabunga'd the place up!












 Happy Day! 

1 comment:

Nick and Casey Hill said...

LOVE! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are all so handsome!