Christmas Eve was all about the kids! We invited a couple of families over for Christmas Eve. We had a traditional ham dinner, decorated gingerbread houses, and reinacted the nativity. We had pleanty of helpers and luckily I had enough fabric and odds and ends to costume all of the kids. Our most important cast member was Atticus who played the part of the baby Jesus. His carseat acted as the manger. We had a great time directing the cast. Wish we would have filmed it! It was a great Christmas Eve.
After all the families left, we gave the kids their traditional Christmas Eve jammies. I made some cute pillowcases for the boys too. I read the Polar Express and Bart read "The night before Christmas." Little did the boys know what to expect the next morning! Mom and Dad were more excited than they were!
No comments:
Post a Comment