Friday, July 20, 2007

I've been Tagged

Ok, so I was tagged several days ago by Jenny. I thought about it for a couple of days and then wrote yesterday, but everything was deleted by a "fatal error." Stupid Computer--- now I get to waste more time. But I know whoever is reading this is wasting time too! So the rules are that I am to write 7 random facts about myself. I guess that's it. Here it goes:

1- I have been singing since I can remember. I used to go with my mom to her voice lessons and I would sing with her in the car when I was just like Payton's age. I was really quite serious about singing in high school and I recorded a CD, which was a great experience. I sang for the athletes at Olympic Village and I've been part of the Lunch Bunch at the Gallivan Center. I havn't given up my singing, but I've definately slowed down. I'm going to start taking guitar lessons and hopefully start singing at some fairs or something.

2- I love collecting things. I collect miniature doll furniture, rocks, coins, people's wedding announcements (until Bart made me throw them away), stickers, and lots of other junk. I am very sentimental about things which makes it very difficult for me to throw anything away-- hence my basement! I have found that throwing things away is very theraputic for me though.

3- I love the outdoors. I love camping (except with babies), hiking, swimming, jogging, working in my yard, 4-wheeling, and horse back riding. I really feel that no time is wasted when it is spent outside--- except when it is as hot as it is right now--- that's just stupid.

4- I'm not much of a girlie girl. I really have tried, but it's just not in me. I don't like to admit it but I burp at the dinner table, I don't shop at the mall if I can help it, I don't buy anything that costs over $10 hardly ever, and I would rather wear t-shirts than anything. I guess it comes from never having a sister. I was talking with my friends about what's in their purses. All I have is credit cards and a planner I don't even use. I've recently tried to put some chapstick in there--- I'm working on becoming more feminine-- please help me.

5- I'm a homebody. I just love to stay home with Bart and the boys, watch a movie, and eat popcorn and orange juice. Try it-- they are made for each other. I enjoy getting out on the town once in a while, but I just love curling up on the couch and vegging.

6- I'm very competetive, and I'm competetive to an unhealthy fault. I'm not sure that I love this about myself, but I guess it keeps me going. I've seen this character flaw as I cook, drive ( I have a minor case of road rage), and play games, and in just about every area of my life. My first fight with Bart was over a game of ping-pong.

7- I'm a daydreamer. I am constantly thinking of things I want to do or be. I am very happy and content with my life right now, but I always dream of going back to school and getting my masters in either Educational Psychology or Speech Language Pathology, starting a small newspaper and becoming head editor, owning a large piece of property with horses and chickens, becoming a mayor or a city council member, going to Africa to help with the suffering in Sudan, and creating world peace. Yeah, I'll just keep on dreaming!

Now that you know a little bit more about me, I would like to know more about Andrea, Natalie, and Lindsay O. Consider yourselves tagged! Have fun!

No comments: