I can hardly believe that Levi has been in our family for an entire year (May 1st). He is such a joy to have in our home and he just brings such a cuddly, smiley, loving personality with him. He entered this world with a bit of drama (see last years blog for more detail), but he has grown so much and is a healthy little toddler. I just wanted to share some fun facts about our little Levers!- He loves to cuddle. At night he lays his head on our shoulders hoping we won't make him go to bed because he knows he is just too cute.
- He has been walking for almost 2 months and is into everything....EVERYTHING!!!
- He will put anything in his mouth...he loves dirt and rocks in his teeth
- He is horrible in church. He's already figured out how to get out of sacrament meeting.
- He wants to be just like his big brother, Payton.
- He gets in Payton's way...so Payton just tackles him.
- We tell Payton that he better watch out because Levi will take him out one of these days
- He has the most kissable chubby cheeks. They are so fun to blow on.
- He has reflux in his bladder and hydro-nephrosis in his kidney. He has to take an anti-biotic every night. We are hoping he will grow out of this.
- He talks, talks, and talks. He doesn't say much but he does say "momma, momma, momma" and "da da da da da." I think I've heard him say "Je Je" for Jesus too.
- He can go up and down the stairs now. Did I mention he's into everything!
- He will eat anything that anyone has.
- He loves to play with balls just like Payton.
- He knows he is funny. He has such a cute personality.
- He is so content. He doesn't get too riled up about anything. He's just laid back.
- He takes 3 hour naps and sleeps through the night. Thank heaven.
- He makes sound effects for cars.
- He is a momma's boy...and I plan on keeping it that way!
We love you little jeans! Happy 1st Birthday little buddy!
7 comments:
Hi Brooke and Bart!
It's Emily Warner Wyatt, from good ol' Morgan High! Brooke, I am cousins with your good friend Carrie Wageman. I went to school with Bart. I noticed you guys had a blog, through Carrie's comments she leaves every now and then. It's a small world in the world of blogging! I just wanted to say hello, and it looks like you guys have the cutest little family. Bart, I saw your mom at a wedding reception about a month ago, and she "filled me in" as to how you guys are doing. I'm glad you're well! Take care!
I can't believe the little man is already a year old! We really need to get together for a play date....and soon.
Happy Birthday Levi!
What a cutie!! I love momma's boys. I hope he has a great birthday and that all is well in Utah. Talk to you soon!
Braden says "Happy Birthday, Levi!!"
Happy Birthday Levi! I can't believe he is already one, time goes way too fast! He is the cutest little boy ever!!!
Happy birthday Levi!
I want to see a face-full-of-cake photo posted very soon...
Happy Birthday Levi! I saw his cute pic on Good Things Utah today and was excited that for once I actually knew one of those cute babies!
Post a Comment