
Oh the joys of stuffing cake into your mouth without a thought about your manners or potential indegestion! Levi had a wonderful birthday full of food (all over his face), family, and fun. We just had a little party at our house and were lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa Brooks, Grandma & Grandpa Hill, Great-Grandma McMullin, and the "Hunckles" (Nick, Nate & Derek) all there to celebrate. We did a sort of "Bob the Builder" theme with the cake (I picked it up at Sam's and that was the best decision I've made in a long time) and put some tractors and tools around it. Of course, Levi didn't care what the cake looked like....


Levi was spoiled to the hilt. He got a lawn mower that talks to him, clothes and more clothes, a soccer chair, a soccer ball, a superman hat, a farm set, a big tractor, and a pop-up thingy toy. Payton was more than willing to help Levi unwrap the gifts and blow out his single candle. He was sure to tell us that the farm set was Paytons and the tractor belonged to Levi. He was even lucky enough to inherit some pajamas that won't fit Levi for a while and... Grandma Hill brought some "Lightning McQueen" swim shorts to make him feel better about it not being his birthday. They both did pretty well, however!



Thanks to all of our family who made it a wonderful and memorable first birthday. If not for Levi...for all of our family! I didn't get pictures of the "Hunckles" (seriously, that is what they call themselves), on account of The Office being on. I don't blame you guys. Thanks for the great day! We Love you all!


5 comments:
Happy Bday cute little Levi!
That looked like a fun party! Levi seemed to have no problem making a mess w/the cake! I can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies!! I love all the pictures - your hair is so long and beautiful!! You all look great!!
Happy Birthday, Levi!! Wow, can you believe 1 year has already passed, Brooke? It seems just like yesterday we were both pregnant and talking about how our little boys will be so close in age and best buddies! The party looks fabulous and like a great success...but I wouldn't expect anything less from the perfect Mom!
Levi is sooooooo cute. I'm ready for some boy time. Send him (and Peyton) over anytime. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. WOW!
Happy Birthday Levi! I can't believe you're a year already....time flies way too fast. I wish I was as smart as you when it came to cake decision...
And I love the way you and Bart celebrated the one year milestone too. Can't wait to hear all about your cruise.
Post a Comment