Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ahoy, mateys...

Our "space" ship
Los Cabos
Seaworld

more pictures and stories to come...

14 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. And it looks like you might have gotten a little sunburned as well :) Can't wait to see more pictures and to hear all your stories.

Sarah said...

You guys look great! Did you go with just the two of you, or with friends? You look like you are having so much fun. I love your hair in Bart's face!

The Wageman Clan said...

Looks like tons of fun! I hope you guys had a blast!! Hope to talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! I'm so jealous!!! I love the photos of the sea critters!

Clegg Family said...

Yes, we are all officially jealous! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time...looking forward to more pictures and stories!!

Becca said...

THAT looks like a blast!! You lucky ducks you! I love the pics! Can't wait for the stories!

Candice said...

yay! Love the photos-so glad you guys had fun!

Tammy said...

You two are so cute. Looks like you had a blast. Love the pictures.

Tammy said...

I love when blog surfing pays off. I went to Jenn and Kirk (Kimber) on your blog-he's my cousin. Small world, hu.

SarahBara said...

FUN!!! I didn't know you were going on a trip!!! I hope you had a ton of fun, and I love the way you bunched your pictures together!

Debi said...

Looks fun! Cute pictures!

lindsi said...

What fun pictures....your going to have to teach me how to put them together like that! :)

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Hey, we were just on a cruise to Cabo & other stops on the Mexican Riviera too! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Harrop Family said...

Wow! I didn't know Levi was born May 1st. Daiken was born May 1st too! Cool. What a fun trip you guys had. My favorite is of you swimming in from of the fish tank. Super cute.