"You can recognize women who are grateful to be a daughter of God by their attitude. They know that the errand of angels is given to women and they desire to be on God's errand to love His children and minister to them. They understand that they can bless their Father's children in thier homes and neighborhoods and beyond. Women who are grateful to be daughters of God bring glory to His name"
Sister Margaret D. Nadauld
I just recieved this quote on a bookmark given to all of the women in our ward. It is wonderful to remember our divine nature as women. We have all been given special gifts and talents which help us rear or bless the children around us. I am so grateful to not only be a mother, but to be a mother in the gospel. I am so grateful for the knowledge that Families are Forever. My boys give me the greatest joys of life. I feel pretty lucky to be their mom! I'm also lucky to have such wonderful mothers in my life...my mom, my mother-in-law, my grandmothers, my aunts, my sisters-in-law, and my friends. Happy Mother's Day to you all!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day Brooke - that was a wonderful quote from the ward.
Post a Comment