Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Payton's Bowling Birthday Bash, Birthday Bowling Bash, or Birthday Bash of Bowling, or even the Bash of the Bowling Birthday...okay that's enough

All Payton wanted to do for his birthday was go bowling...so we decided to have a little party at the local bowling alley!
Have you ever been bowling with kids? Man, that ball takes forever to get down the lane.... even Payton didn't watch it the entire time. I think he bowled about 5 frames (by force), then we took turns for the rest of them!
Payton got his favorite movie, "Cars," from Uncle Nick. He's been borrowing Nicks for a while. When he asked Nick if he could borrow it he said, "Can I borrow my movie?" He actually was excited for it, though the picture shows otherwise.

Cheese...I mean Cake!
Grand-Bart and Levi having a great time!

The bowling alley rats...one of our favorite family past times! We're thinking about joining a league. With my 115 and Bart's 145, we would cream the competition!
Even Great Grandma Mac Bowled! She did break a nail as a sacrifice for the team! Poor Grandma!
Here's my mom looking like a child of the fifties! Lookin' good mom! I should clarify, she is a child of the sixites, however. Go Gwenma!


Grandpa Marlin and Grandma Sue were more than willing to help Levi eat half the sheetcake while we were bowling. Levi ate more cake than Payton and it wasn't even his birthday! I should clarify, again...they didn't eat half the sheetcake...Levi did. They had normal amounts of cake and icecream. Actually, Grandma Sue didn't have any. So, there you go.

I think this can be labeled...TOO MUCH BIRTHDAY!

8 comments:

Heidi Schulz said...

So. darn. cute!

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy 3rd birthday Payton!!! What a darling, sweet boy you are!

lindsi said...

Happy Birthday Payton! We love you and are so glad you are best buds with Taylor...what a good friend you are. Looks like a fun party...wink...wink!

Heather said...

Clarissa wants to wish her buddy a happy birthday! We love our cute friend.

Clegg Family said...

Happy Birthday Payton!! The Birthday Bowling Bash (or whichever title you would like to insert here) sounds like so much fun! Brooke, you are the #1 Mom! :)

Lindsay said...

We should take our kids bowling for a "family date" one of these days. they love that stuff. Hey- we'll have to borrow your Car movie Payton, we've never seen it. Happy Birthday!
lindsay o

The Wageman Clan said...

I loved the last picture the best! Happy birthday Payton!! It looks like you all had tons of fun.

Candice said...

Fun photos! What a cute mom you are. Also love the new colors of your blog!