Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blast Off!

We went to the Hill Aerospace Museum the other week. I had never been there and was in awe. It's amazing how you can live somewhere your entire life and not even know about some of the great things in the area. Anyway, I think I was more excited about everything than my boys were. They were more interested in the playroom than the actual planes and jets and helicopters. Oh, well. I'll have to go on my own someday, but that would be lonely. My favorite part was seeing the vintage airsuits and uniforms. I'm sure glad we have a neighborhood of such fun, organized moms. I know I wouldn't do this on my own, so I'm glad someone (Thanks Heather!) is planning great activities for these kids!

My Little Pilots!

Nanu, Nanu...
No!!! Not the eject button! That would be just like Levi

Neighborhood Playgroup!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun!! And I know about the playroom - that's exactly what Kirk keeps wanting to go back to!!! We will definitely have to go as adults sometime.

Andrea S. said...

I haven't been to the air force museum in such a long time. It looks like they've added fun things for kids. I'll definitely have to put it on my to do list.