Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Punkins!

Even though we grew our own funny looking, lumpy pumpkins this year (it's amazing that they survived), we took a trip to Pack's Pumpkin Patch. I love this tradition! I went there as a kid and it's even better with my own children. Even though Payton fell asleep in the car and was a bit cranky, we got a few good pictures and memories. To make sure we didn't exploit the Pumpkin Patch too much we did get 2 miniature pumpkins. We are the cheapest people alive!

2 comments:

laura j. said...

We love going there too! Have I ever told you how much I love reading your posts? You are a talented writer. You make it fun. Thanks.

Andrea S. said...

We should have met up and tried to do a repeat of last year. I can't believe we were there on the same night. It definitely wasn't the same without you and those yummy carmel dipped apples.