Congratulations to my youngest brother Derek for joining the 'Eagles Nest!' We were able to join Derek and five other scouts from their ward in an Eagle Court of Honor. They had an Eagle trainer from Hogle Zoo make a presentation with an Eagle named Liberty. I couldn't believe her wingspan and how much power was behind them. My boys really enjoyed that part and Levi kept trying to escape to go see the "burd."
Let's be honest. We know who did alot of the work. Way to go Mom!
Derek had to choose a mentor to thank for helping him earn his Eagle and he chose the bald-headed Eagle himself! My dad always regretted not getting his Eagle as a youth. Sometimes parents have to live their dreams through their children. Way to go Dad!

Thank you 'hunkles' for giving my kids some entertainment besides looking in all of the garbage cans and eating off of the refreshement table.
Do you remember the Eagle from 'Rescuers Down Under?' That was one of our favorite shows as kids. Here is Payton acting the part as Marahute'.
Here my brothers and Payton are creating their own form of entertainment. I had to take like 20 pictures to form some sort of sequence with my crude camera. It was a good time.
Do you remember the Eagle from 'Rescuers Down Under?' That was one of our favorite shows as kids. Here is Payton acting the part as Marahute'.



4 comments:
That is a great picture! I can't believe you got such a good sequence! And congrats to your brother! How awesome!
That picture is really cool. It was fun to talk to you this morning, as always. I like your 'chilax' , I had forgot about that one.
I always die when Carey's bro's throw my kids. I have to leave the room, so I'm so impressed you got such cool pictures. Congrats to your brother!
Hey Brooke - sorry it took me so long to comment. I'm back listening your fun sounds :)
It was good to get to know you guys due to the marriage of Keysto and Kaley.
Hope to see you again.
You can check our our blog at www.richfamilyforever.blogspot.com and our son's mission blog at www.richmission.blogspot.com
Post a Comment