Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{Thankful}

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Not only because we were able to enjoy two separate feasts, but we were able to enjoy both of our families company. It sure made me grateful for a doctor who never makes a big deal about my weight gain. Anyway, we had dinner with both the McMullin and Brooks families and both meals were delicious. I'm also grateful to be related to so many great cooks!
We have much to be grateful for and it was wonderful to think about the blessings that the Lord has granted us. I am grateful for my little family and my little one on the way. I am grateful to be a mom, and for my kids who love me no matter what. I am grateful for a husband who works so hard for our family and for the Lord. He is the kindest, hardest working man I know. I am thankful for my parents. I am thankful for Bart's parents. I am thankful for family everywhere. I am thankful for health and for answered prayers. I am thankful for my Savior and how he allows me to improve and become a better person. I am thankful that he has allowed our family to be a forever family.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I loved reading about all of your fun Christmas adventures. You guys are always up to something fun.

Good luck with the baby! Keep us posted. We wish you all the best!