

Not only did Payton score his first goal ever...he scored three...okay two, but we're giving him three. He's giving himself three. And we're okay with that! A kid on the other team kicked the ball (that Payton had just kicked) into the wrong goal. Anyway, it doesn't matter! He scored a goal and mom's going to get him a surprise! Can you tell I'm just a little proud? I know, I know... living my life through my child's achievements. I don't care! Go Payton!

Sweet Victory!

Much of this accomplishment we owe to our special visitors and lucky charms, Nate and Vanessa! I know that encouraged Payton. He was one happy boy to show off to his aunt and uncle! (Nate and Vanessa moved to Corpus Christi for the summer...only 3 hours away!)

Even Levi was taught in the basic arts.

You're next!
2 comments:
Way to go Peyton! That's awesome that you scored three goals...I bet Uncle Nate was so proud! How fun to have family come watch the game.
Awesome job on the goals! Glad you guys are having such a great time in Texas!
Post a Comment