If you're wondering where we are living, this is it. We've been enjoying the process of making it 'our' home. I havn't been the greatest at taking before and after pics, so I am using the listing pictures so you can compare the before's and after's. I'll post more pictures as we complete other projects. Master Bedroom:




Kitchen: 

Family Room:




Stairway: 

Entry Hall:


We are really enjoying our new home, our new neighborhood and our new ward. It was pretty crazy leaving everything we knew behind, but we have not regretted our decision to move here. While we do miss our friends and family back in Utah, we have grown closer as a little family and have gained unique experiences that we would not have been able to have.
Our neighborhood has been great. There is so much diversity, but everyone is respectful of each other's beliefs. We have Catholics, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Muslims, Hindu's, and of course Latter-Day Saints living all on our street. You can't believe how many kids there are. We've had a couple of block parties and there are too many kids to count. Our next door neighbors are from Pakistan and their boys come over all the time to play with Payton and Levi. I'm really glad to see that my boys are gaining an appreciation for differences and similarities in many types of people.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! You're house is BEAUTIFUL! I love the changes you've made. I'll have to come see it sometime... wink wink :)
Wow! What a beautiful home. I want
to come visit!
So gorgeous!! It totally warms the place up - Love it! And HELLO new furniture! Beautiful!
Your house is so pretty! I LOVE IT. I think I'm going to start telling Aaron now that he needs to get a CRNA job in Houston so we can be neighbors...
You have done such a great job painting and decorating. I love the colors and the new furniture. So fun!
Wow! Your house is beautiful! I love the paint colors you chose. I love too that you guys have such a diverse neighborhood! What a great way to teach your children about different cultures!
Everything is beautiful. Did you do all that painting yourself? Wow! I love your home. I bet you are in heaven. Congratulations!
Your house is BEAUTIFUL! Please don't tell me you painted the whole thing by yourself. I love the before and after pictures - you did an amazing job! I hope you guys are doing well.
You're house is so beautiful!! I love what you've done with it. I wish I had just an ounce of your talent with decorating. I hope all is going well for you guys! I loved Levi's b-day pix too. Take care and keep in touch!
Love, love, love the paint. What a difference it makes, just warms everything up. Looks like you are making it home. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment